ARENA CARBON AIR2 OPEN BACK KNEE
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Introducing the latest evolution in the Powerskin Carbon Air racing line - the Carbon Air2. Our Powerskin Carbon Air racing technology has been a leading choice of World and Olympic champions worldwide. We took this foundation and elevated the suit's capabilities even higher above the competition - extending a culture of constant improvement.
Constructed from one piece of fabric, the Carbon Air2 provides lighter weight, more hydrodynamic - lower drag features than its predecessor, Carbon Air. The one-piece construction provides Air2 with a higher level of comfort, improved freedom of movement and improved level of compression making the suit feel even more like a second skin. These features make the new Carbon Air2 a race-day choice amongst top athletes worldwide.
- 3 panel compression lining offers the ultimate freedom of movement, opening the compression across the chest and liberating the athlete's breathing
- One piece construction - improved fit, lighter weight, and higher hydrodynamics reducing drag and taking on less water
- Stay with your practice suit size for the most flexible fit or size down one size for enhanced compression
- Most swimmers go down one size fro their training suit size
- If you've ordered multiple sizes, try the biggest one first
- If you can't get it on try our tips and trick, but don't force it - it may be too small
- If it has ripples or wrinkles and gaps it's too big