FINIS RIVAL 2.0 OPEN BACK
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Rival 2.0 is the next-generation elite-level tech suit. Finis worked with their Olympic athletes Anthony Ervin, Olivia Smoliga, and James Guy, to perfect the fit, enhance performance, and develop a new, proprietary fabric.
What's different about this suit?
- It is TOUGH and features a unique weave method. That's right - a suit with fabric just as tough as you are.
- It is optimized for gliding through the water. The Shield-Tech fabric's surface retains a very small amount of water, creating a shield-like effect and reducing friction.
- In the female suit, Finis added a vertical chest seam to prevent air pockets and reinforce oblique and lower abdomen compression.
- In the male suit, we focused on intensifying the compression on the back of the legs to lift the legs to the surface.
- Lastly, both suits feature single-layered panels on the inner thighs to increase comfort and range of motion in all four swim strokes.
Designed in California at the Finis Stroke Lab
- The Shield-Tech fabric retains a very small amount of water, creating a shield-like effect and reducing friction
- 44% Elastane / 41% Polyamide / 15% Polyester
- Made with multidirectional stretch properties to move with your body
- Vertical chest seam prevents air pockets while the cut-out beneath the chest provides breathing room
- Single-layered panels on the inner thighs to increase range of motion
- Oblique and lower-abdomen seams work together to provide compression throughout your entire core